So, in complete opposition to my last entry today was NOT such a good day. I am confused as to why people use threats. All it does is hurt people in the long run anyway. I just don't get why someone would feel like they have to threathen someone to do something when they really won't be doing it with their whole heart anyway. It feels like a soap opera cuz they always threaten people and get away with it, LOL. Now it isn't me who is being threatened but someone very close to me and they feel like they have to live a certain way that they do not want to or something bad is going to happen.

CRAZINESS is all I can say!!

Today someone said something to me that really really hurt. Now I know it was in the heat of the moment but it still hurts...really bad. I mean when you are really close to someone up to the point where you spend time with each other at least 3 days out of the week you think they care as much about yuo ad you do them. I guess all that gets thrown out the door when they are mad. And they weren't even mad at me!!! Long story short, someone I care about was threatening someone in my family, (not like physically) and I was in my family member's defense. So I was like, if you do that, I don't know if I will be able to have anything to do with you anymore and the person doing the threatening said well lemme see, would it hurt if you did that, yeah I guess a little bit, would my heart be broken? No, would I lose any sleep over it? No.
That was a salp in the face. The funny thing is, no matter how mad I would be at this person, it would hurt really bad for me to disassociate myself from them...it would break my heart...and I WOULD lose sleep over it.

~Sometimes I wonder who really cares as much as they may say they do!~


This entry was posted on 11/27/2006 09:07:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: