I am thinking about a lot of stuff right now and it is kinda wierd but it is all just kinda flowing out!!
Anyways, I don't understand why someone who is in a really bad situation and knows what he needs to do in ths situation won't do it or when he tries to do it, he changes his mind...COME ON!!
I am also really excited because some of my very favorite people ever are in town or coming in town soon!! Heather and Tye are here, Patrick is coming soon, and so are Jason and PJ and Aiden and Elijah, exciting exciting!! I don't even care a bout the food, I just care about them being here!!
Also, guys...most of you need to grow up and be men!!! I know very few people who stand up for what they believe and I mean really stand up. Don't wimp out, be a man and take a stand...geez!
Remember the Veggie Tales song: Stand up, stand up for what you believe in believe in!!YAY!

Most importantly tell the people you love that you love them!!


This entry was posted on 11/22/2006 10:20:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: