Well, all of my documents are finally in at Baptist now so all there is to do at this point is wait for a response to find out whether or not I am in. I have put it in God's hands now, I am trying to trust Him and not focus on the what ifs and the maybes of all my situations. That goes for the fact that I do not, nor will I have my truck to drive for at least two weeks. I guess it's a good thing I will save money on gas for two weeks. Oh well, I know it will work out and I will have a way to get somewhere is I absolutely have to. It is just a slight inconvenience to feel like I am in high school again bumming rides off people. Maybe I will appreciate what I have better now. Whatever it is, I will survive!

I know it has been a long time, but I am getting back into this and hopefully will stay with it this time. So, currently I am working for a Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeon’s Office full-time. I have been saving up money and have applied to Nursing schools and am waiting to hear back. This whole getting out of Nursing school and trying to go back has been an unwanted fiasco. It seems that there is always some obstacle I must hurdle in order to pursue God’s calling on my life. I really would like to get into Baptist College of Health Sciences. I applied early and got all of my documents turned in months ahead of time. I took the entrance exam and passed it with flying colors. Everything seemed to be going smoothly. Then for some reason the admissions officer has not been able to get in touch with the dean of Nursing at Liberty, where I was previously. He has said he has tried multiple times to get in touch with her to no avail. She says he has not tried to get in touch with her. So I proceeded to make sure they both had each other’s e-mail addresses and phone numbers correct. Now the dean is on vacation so there is more wait time. The deadline for all application information was Monday, June 1, 2009. Granted I had everything turned in, but I am just freaking out waiting to know if this inability to communicate is going to cost me admission. If it does, I am sure I will live through it, but I have no clue what the next step would be. It seems as though it is one complication after another. I have even thought for an inkling of a second that maybe I should go another direction but I have prayed about it and I know that this is what God wants me to do. I meet all of the requirements and have many classes that should transfer. All I can do now is have faith that God is working this out in His timing and that my efforts are not in vain.