Well, all of my documents are finally in at Baptist now so all there is to do at this point is wait for a response to find out whether or not I am in. I have put it in God's hands now, I am trying to trust Him and not focus on the what ifs and the maybes of all my situations. That goes for the fact that I do not, nor will I have my truck to drive for at least two weeks. I guess it's a good thing I will save money on gas for two weeks. Oh well, I know it will work out and I will have a way to get somewhere is I absolutely have to. It is just a slight inconvenience to feel like I am in high school again bumming rides off people. Maybe I will appreciate what I have better now. Whatever it is, I will survive!


This entry was posted on 6/08/2009 12:24:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: