Today was THE best day that I have had in an awfuly long time, and it came in the ways that I wouldn't really expect it.
I am so thankful for Thanksgiving! It is a wonderful time! I am thankful for friends and family and for God's grace and deliverance from the tempter's snares.

God "reunited" me persay with one of my very good friends tonight and I am so glad because I missed the heck outta her.

God also showed some of my friends ways that they needed to change their lifestyles. It's funny how time after time we screw up God's plan but He always provides an escape. Thank You Lord!!

I cannot wait to see all the wonderful things God has in store for me and my family (which includes all my friends) and watch them come to fruition!!

God is good...All the time!!

All the time...God is good!!

<3>


This entry was posted on 11/22/2006 11:08:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: