So, sorry I haven't written in a while, I am a slacker, or maybe I have just been busy. So I am in a play for my church and I am supposed to be a pregnant woman. I haven't even done the play yet and I am getting a kick out of this!!
I was looking for a shirt that I could fit my pillow under and I just happen to run into all kinds of people I know, LOL. So they were like when's the baby due (like I would be the person they expected to get pregnant). Anyway, its funny. I was walking through the living room with my costume on and my grandfather was like glarig at me and he said that it just makes him sick to his stomach to see me like that. So anyway, my fun will be ending after tomorrow night but anyway!!
If you know me and wanna see me preggers come to Oaklawn tom. night at 6, it is a funny play, HOLLER!


This entry was posted on 12/02/2006 09:57:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    David Jacks said...

    I wish I could see you, but I can't this Sun. Tell me how everything goes though. Goodluck!

  1. ... on 10:24 AM