Tonight I had Butterfinger Hot chocolate for the first time ever...and must I say, it is pretty good!! The best part though was being able to fellowship with my pastor and his family.
It really is important to be able to sit and just talk to your pastor. I love being able to do that!! I understand that my pastor really cares about me and the rest of the members of our church. He prays fervently for us and wants us to be living as close to God's will as possible and he is willing to help us in whatever way he can. I cannot say that I have experienced anything like that in a pastor before. He puts himself on our level, he is real, and he takes a strong stand for what he believes and for the will of God. That is awesome!!!
So...Bro. Ken, if you are reading this...Thank You!! Thak you for surrendering your life to do God's work and for dedicating your time and your all to do it the way He wants you to! Thank you for making a difference in my life!

And to all those others reading this...take some advice from me...I am inspired by my pastor to strive to take a stand and to do everything I can to become a better champion for Christ each and every day!!


This entry was posted on 12/07/2006 10:34:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: