So Christmastime has come and gone and boy did I enjoy it!!! I got all of the thigns I wanted. I got a Cd player for my truck which is awesome cuz my radio didn't even work!! I got an air bed for my new townhouse which is amazingly comfortable and I also got some other stuff for my house, fun fun fun!! The best thing though really was my grandmother being home. The Saturday a week before Christmas she had a heart attack and was in the hospital for a couple days. Things like that really make you wake up and realize how important family and friends are and what really makes the holidays special!! I LOVE IT!!!

Anyways, sorry it has been so tremendously long since I wrote. I guess it really hasn't been as long as it seems but long enough. Holidays are just so busy!! So now, I am preparing to make the long 12 hour trip to VA in a couple weeks and I am very exctied but kinda sad to leave. So...if anybody wants to get together, let me know cuz I will be sad if no one wants to hnag out before I leave!! Let me know New Years plans, something fun needs to happen!! Holler!!


This entry was posted on 12/27/2006 10:52:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: