SO, the thirty day challenge didn't go so well so let's try something a little shorter. Hopefully I am less likely to slack off this time!

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

Momma:
You rock my socks and I miss hanging out with you all the time. I hate that you are always so stressed out and I can’t wait till the day when it is your turn to enjoy life and not have to face problems everyday…that is my dream for you!

The love of my life:
Wowza! I am so madly in love with you and I can NOT flippin’ wait for this weekend. I know I’m not going to see you a lot this week but I think that will make our weekend even more special. I love you!

A friend who shall remain nameless:
I miss the way things used to be. I am sometimes scared for you. I know you are growing up but I don’t want you to fall into things that may hurt you and that you’ll regret. Please be careful!

Another friend who shall remain nameless:
You will be ok! She does not make you who you are and this time of struggle will only make you stronger and more dependent on God. Don’t give up and be strong!!

Garon:
I miss you! I wish I could have said goodbye. I know you would be proud of your dad, I am! I am so glad that we ran into each other the week before the accident and you told me you loved me; I would be devastated if God hadn’t intervened to prepare me for what was to come.

Emily:
I miss you way too much! I know things are crazy busy right now for both of us but I hope we can see each other sometime soon!

Guy who came into the office today:
Please take a shower. I tried to be nice and hold my breath and not show that I was really holding back the puke but if you could tell I was disgusted, I am sorry.

Nameless:
You should really grow up. I wish I could tell you this to your face but you really need to stop getting upset over such petty things. It’s not healthy for you, I promise. The world will not even come close to ending because of the things you are in such dire straights about. Put your big girl panties on and get over it! : )

Sanctus Real and Seabird:
Thanks for following God’s will and using your talents to glorify Him. Your albums have really touched my life and I am so thankful!

Michelle Duggar:
Stop having babies…kthanksbye!


This entry was posted on 9/22/2010 02:49:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: