Day Two: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.
1. I am currently obsessing over Eminem’s new music and I won’t stop until I get his new album.
2. I have never broken a bone.
3. I like to paint, I just don’t get to do it as often as I would like.
4. I never hit the snooze button, the alarm clock goes off and I’m up and at ‘em.
5. I can sing the Star Spangled Banner with my mouth closed.
6. Photography makes me happy… (ok, most people probably know that.)
7. I have a problem…I will go shopping and unless I know exactly what I am looking for and I am planning on getting it, I most likely won’t buy anything. I am too picky and too cheap, lol. Most people have the opposite problem.
8. I didn’t get my driver’s license until I was 21 years old.
9. I cannot whistle.


This entry was posted on 9/22/2010 02:52:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: