Ok, I am going to go out on a limb here and try to refrain from blogging about the aforementioned (make that mentioned so many times I can’t stand it anymore) topic and try to give myself and whatever readers who may be doing such a breath of fresh air.

So, what to talk about? My life is kind of revolving around that irritating bug in my ear that I won’t mention…haha.

Ok, how about in case anyone doesn’t know me, I give ya’ll and idea of who I am and what makes me that way.


What were you doing 30 minutes ago?I was checking in patients.

What is your current mood?indifferent and impatient

What are you doing tomorrow?working, like I do every Thursday

Are you too forgiving?One can never be too forgiving.

What was the last thing you put in your mouth?Five gum

Do you want a girlfriend or boyfriend?I want whatever God’s will is, sometimes I think I do want a
boyfriend, but sometimes (a lot) He shows me that He wants me to wait.

Are you wearing makeup?I am. You will rarely catch me without at least mascara on.

How many pillows do you sleep with?one body pillow and one regular pillow

What are you thinking right now?absolutely nothing, when I read the question I could think of NOTHING but the question, lol

Has anyone ever broken your heart?no, I have never given anyone my heart to break.

Have you ever cried and not known what for?yeah, but I found out a few days later, lol

Do you wear make up everyday?yep, but not a lot, just eye makeup

What do you daydream about the most?I never have time to do that anymore, it’s sad I know

If you could run away to any place, where would you go?Australia, but I would be back, I love my friends too much!

What is your favorite song at the moment?right now, I am really enjoying You Are For Me by : Kari Jobe

Where do you go when you just need to get away?to my iPod, or take my camera and drive

Who is the last person you high-fived?Jeremy

What's something you really want right now?to get into…um, nevermind. I cannot mention such things, lol

Where will you be 5 hours from now?Letting the dogs out at my pastor’s house
It's Wednesday night, where are you usually?church, which is where I will be tonight

What would you change about your life right now?I would be more devoted to the God who covers me in grace.


Is there someone you will never forget?many…two come to mind, Garon, one of my best friends who died in a car accident, and Mrs. Hazel, a friend’s mom who was an utterly amazing woman.
Is there something right now that has you worried?not at the moment, this has taken my mind off of
it, now stop reminding me, lol

Does anyone annoy you?very few, but if they annoy me, it’s bad.

Have you ever smoked? When I was younger, I tried it, disgusting!

What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Grape I think

Favorite Christmas movie? I like Home Alone and White Christmas

What do you prefer to drink in the morning? water

Favorite hobby? I have too many and not enough time to do them…photography and scrapbooking top the list

Do you wear glasses/contacts? I wear both

Middle name? Marie

Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I don’t understand why some people have to be so annoying, I wonder when the burnt popcorn smell from yesterday will go away, and I am so glad to be off work on Friday.

Name 3 drinks you regularly drink daily: water, diet coke and that’s about it

How did you bring in the new year? At Emily’s house with some amazing friends!

What color shirt are you wearing? purple zebra print, one of my favs

Can you whistle? No :O(

Favorite Girl's Name? Emma

Favorite boy's name? Tucker

What vehicle do you drive? a Ford Ranger

What do you have pierced on you?two holes in each ear

Do you blow dry your hair?yes, when I want it straight, I blow dry it and then meticulously straighten it

Who was the last person you cried in front of?my mom

Who knows your secrets?a select few, but I don’t have a lot of secrets. Heather and Emily usually know all

Can you see a stuffed animal from where you're sitting?no I am at work

Has a good friendship ended recently that you wish had not?yes, well not too recently, a couple of friends have drifted away in the last few years, it’s sad but sometimes people come in and out of our lives for a reason.

How old will you be in 4 years?28, sheesh, maybe I’ll be married by then!

Do you still talk to your friends from elementary school?some of them, especially since that amazing creation Facebook came into my life

What is the last beverage you had?water, water, cool clear water

When was the last time you smiled?I smile almost all the time.

Does it bother you when people spell/type your name incorrectly?not really, but it does bother me when they call me Christine…so many people do it, but I don’t say anything most of the time so I guess it doesn’t bother me too much

Have you ever lost a close friend?unfortunately yes, God took Garon Neal Shaver home three years ago. He died in a car accident about 1 mile away from home.

What age were your parents when they had you?mom was 23, dad was 22

Some of my favorites are…anything zebra print, the smell of my Melt Away Stress lotion, strawberries, tickling babies and making them laugh, an amazingly awesome photograph, American Idol, praise and worship music, Facebook, Jesus – He’s by far the best ever!

Things that are definitely NOT my favorites would be…turnips, hard rock screaming music, rude people, people who reek of cigarette smoke, pop-ups, hiccups.






This entry was posted on 7/15/2009 11:27:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: