It’s beginning to be summer time and boy how I wish I wasn’t a “grown up”. Even though I’m technically not because I still live at home and don’t have a career path set in stone. Anyways, as the hot and humid days of summer approach us, I kinda wish I could sleep in and get up whenever I had to because there was no way I could sleep any longer. I wish I could spend the days driving around having fun with friends, going to the park or maybe going swimming. But alas, I am semi-grown up and still have to work for a living, lol. Can’t somebody put together a petition so that the work week could be condensed to four days instead of five? Please? Oh well, I am not going to hold my breath for that one, but a girl can dream, right?

Loves,
Christina


p.s. even though I can't spend this summer as carefree as I would love to, I have a feeling it's going to be one of the best summers, EvEr!




This entry was posted on 5/27/2010 12:46:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Cole Franke said...

    Ah that would be nice to pick which days we want to be a grown up. and that quote is the best. lovely blog. :)
    Cole visiting from
    http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/

  1. ... on 11:31 AM