ok, so I find myself constantly confused by the world and why people do the stupid things they do. BTW, I am including myself in "people"!!! Why is it that no matter how many times God tells us something, we seem to constantly veer in the direction of what we want to do and away from what He tells us to do!!!
HELLO!!! aren't we supposed to be trying to live the Christian life? sometimes I feel like no matter how much we let others percieve that we want to live for Christ that is almost not in our thoughts or intentions at all!! We need to wake up and do what is right to better ourselves for Christ every day!!

My prayer is that we are constant encouragement to each other as Christians and that God delivers us from our stupidity!


This entry was posted on 1/25/2007 01:29:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: